Soul Singer DEMO talks a bit about the upcoming album “SOULSHOWMEDIA” and his take on the music industry in the video below.
“SOULSHOWMEDIA” showcases DEMO’s signature sound, B-Boy Soul, which is a “fusion of Soul, R&B, Jazz, Funk, Blues, Rock, Reggae, and Gospel.”
The album is co-produced with Teddy Bladde, a renowned multi-platinum music producer, keyboardist and programmer. Bladde has worked with recording artists ranging from Jermaine Jackson to Dionne Warwick. Read more on Teddy here.
Featured singles that have been released from the album so far include CAPTIVITY, a tune about fighting against the corporate-initiated mindset, featuring Long Beach rapper, Relm Diggie (@relmdiggie), and IF I COULD FLY, a sensual ballad that blends modern R&B, smooth jazz and 80’s soft rock.
CHAMPION LOVER is the third single from the album set to be released soon.
Artists who have collaborated on the album SOULSHOWMEDIA include:
- Eddie Reddick (DEMO’S dad), funk and soul pioneer from Side Effect and the LA Boppers, on bass
- Will Donato, Smooth Jazz saxophone sensation and national recording artist
- Long Beach native BIGKRUNCH, a rapper, video director and owner of Hardwork Enterprise
- Matt Laugh, drummer who has played with Alice Cooper, Slash’s Snakepit, and on Alanis Morissette’s album, Jagged Little Pill
- JJ Sansaverino, guitarist for Maxi Priest band and national recording artist
- Relm Diggie, a rapper out of Columbus, Ohio, best known for his Veterans Memorial album, and most recently the artist for the end domestic violence organization, No More, “Happy Birthday” video
- Tak Nakazawa, soul guitarist, from LA by way of Japan and Atlanta,
- Spitfiya, Compton-bred rapper, grammy nominated writer, best known for his work with Timbaland, Flo-Rida, and B.O.B.
- Craig Chestnut, drummer extraordinaire, who has toured with Stevie Wonder
Listen to IF I COULD FLY and CAPTIVITY below.
Sign up for our newsletter after this post to stay in the mix on updates, stories, new videos and more.